Thursday 15 January 2015

My Pops

Today 9 years ago my father (pops) John Francis McLaughlin died at the hospital that I was born in.

I'm still not 100% sure if it was from neglect from the Dr's and nurses at the hospital or if that was just it for him...he was 60 years old.

As all people who have a beautiful relationship with their father...when they die you spend a lot of time trying to figure out where they are?

Why can't you talk to them anymore...can they see how much you have changed...how your life has gone good or bad.

It's frustrating and deeply sad.

My family has posted things on facebook...but I find that obligates people to respond in a typical way.

So I'm writing about him here....where no one may read this and you don't have to respond if you do.

My dad was a lovely father...I felt loved and cared for even though I was hard to understand and so was he....we were so much alike, tough, loyal, hard working, celebratory, melancholy, lonely and forever searching for what was missing in our lives!

And now it is him that is missing and I will be forever searching for you pops...and I won't give up until I find you again!

Niedomsie!



Thank you for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment