Tuesday 27 January 2015

Keeping it Real

These are the 50% off flowers from last week...still going strong
Hello....it's blizzardy out there today so as usual I try to look up things that inspire me....my go to is Pinterest.

Some people love pinterest some people think it's for bored middle age women...well I agree seeing as I only plan to live another 30 years that would make me over middle age...and it's January so I'm bored...perfect!

Here's what I enjoy about passing my days on Pinterest:

Everyday I come up with an even better plan for each detail I want in my kitchen.

I can wear my housecoat and remain bra less.

I have so many ideas of what my future business will look like... and how I can bring it to life.

I see that many people in life have similar plans and interests as me so I better up my game.

All positives considering that last year I spent this month hopeless and depressed!

But if you don't like Pinterest then may I suggest buy yourself some lovely flowers and smelly candle and whatever book or magazine that interests and inspires you.....and know spring is coming!!!



This candle is from Atlantic Superstore $10.00 and it's smells like 1000 roses


I use pinterest as my magazine inspiration as it has millions of images of any subject manner and is free!!

Try it you might get hooked too.



1 comment:

  1. Love the flowers. I think I need to buy something pretty and Springlike too if I ever manage to get out from under the snow!

    ReplyDelete