Saturday 24 January 2015

Avoidance

Isn't it so amazing how pumped you can be when you start your renovation but then comes the day when you have to do a job that you hate ( in this case plumbing) everything comes to a grinding halt.

That's where I am now...it's not me that has to do the plumbing so I really just have to try and motivate the "plumber" (husband) to dive in.

I've have learned that talking about the "subject" just sends the "plumber" into a deeper state of avoidance.

So while waiting I must entertain myself...the house is clean...i have flowers everywhere...incense is burning...it's raining.... the perfect scenario to put on a "chic flick".

Oh and I went to the gym so I could eat chips while watching the movie...so here are the pictures I promised of were the "seniors" workout......I almost was caught too!!

Notice the tumble weed blowing through the place

I think this would be a wicked dance studio!
I'll let you know about the movie I choose.



No comments:

Post a Comment