Wednesday 14 January 2015

My Goal

If you knew me you would know I don't normally have many goals except the goings on of everyday life....I've been the type of person who sees myself with average intelligence and lacking a bit in the talent department

But that is getting boring.....

I have a 120 year old home that's in dire need of attention, so using my ideas... and my husbands talents as a carpenter it's time to get off my keister and prove myself wrong!


So this (so far boring) blog's goal is to document not only my house... but my personal transformation into a somewhat average talented person (a talent to me means something your interested in).

I also want to show you the beautiful (UNESCO) town I live in...it's crazy inhabitants (I work in a restaurant people...loads of crazies there!!!) the wildlife (mostly my cat) and the ocean and beaches that surround us.


So back to the renovation... here's some local "wildlife" scoping out the changes in it's surroundings:



I was really tempted to make a loud noise here....she was lucky it wasn't during "wine" down time!!



This means she approves so far

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is an approving look. She's obviously decided to be the supervisor. PS: you have plenty of talent. I heard all about it at the supermarket the other day.

    ReplyDelete