Sunday 11 January 2015

I didn't mention that I'm on a six week break from managing a small restaurant in a small touristy town...
so as you can imagine I happy to be busy with our kitchen renovation...I'm also having fun pretending that I do this for a living... and I'm in high demand in places like Paris etc....

Back to reality...here's my side board (which I got for free) before it becomes part of the kitchen counter.


better angle


and some of my cat who is loving all of the noise
(who is also part of my neighbour's blog (phantom zucchini)...which makes her sort of famous I suppose.




Back to work...last of the gutting out today

Tomorrow we start building the bones. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, Shanny has been giving me daily updates on the the reno. But I Love seeing pics of the progress! I feel like I'm there without the having to do the hard work part. . The sideboard is awesome, and even more so because it was FREE!!

    ReplyDelete