Tuesday 20 January 2015

It's a cold but sunny day today...and i didn't get up until mid morning...as I was up at 4 am (hence the name of this blog) with my annoying little mind..that decided this would be the perfect time to worry about what color stain I need to pick!!

It has been suggested to me (by someone much wiser) that laying in bed and trying to fall back asleep is the worse thing you can do....but my inner 5 year old is afraid of what might be waiting for me in the dark....so a late start to the day...who cares I'm still on holiday's.

Anyhow I've picked the color and solved a few of life mysteries in my "palace at 4 am".

You'll have to wait until these guys have had a go at the new room:

the big guns



once they fire up the cat and I are history!






No comments:

Post a Comment