Saturday 7 February 2015

Finally I have walls!!!!...I had to go back to remind myself how far we've come

From this


To this


Perhaps the spring would have been a preferable time to do this kitchen

The hardest part and I'm sure everyone that has done a renovation will tell you is the bloody mess!! Patience's is key and finding a source of inspiration everyday (pinterest) makes it much more fun.
The design has changed at least 4 times.... so being flexible is also important.
If you're doing this D.I.Y style...make sure you fully trust the person who does this for a living...believe me sometimes you don't know what you're talking about.
Also if the person who does this for a living is your husband try and make this a fun experience... enjoy each others talents and creativity and their ability to lift heavy objects!


So my job today is to pick a wicked paint color for the kitchen, hallway and adjoining room...no pressure!! Here's a lady that inspires me check her out....www.abigailahern.org
Until tomorrow.

1 comment: